Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

The Real Beauty of Love

The Real Beauty of Love - When you're by my side I feel safe, love that you give is like dew that fell in the morning. Existence makes life more beautiful. Burning sensation I had always felt, now I've never felt since you always near me.

If I see you, I feel jealous. As if you laugh at myself weak. You guys are so happy, even though you always despised by others. You always spend any time together, for all the memories that never repeat any of you. Cheerfully tell you guys and of course the laughter that never lost, always present as usual.




Primp beautiful sky at night, bright stars decorate the night darkness. It's time you enjoyed the silence for making love. Too fast if you love should perish storm carried away the pain. Now I really believe in the sincerity of true love that you show me, love me true love is a wound that can change color in happiness, and the sincerity of the one who is able to change all of the advantages and shortcomings into strengths to maintain the integrity of love.

Yes, I realize what true love that you always share. So from the first. From the first you make a promise to live together, knit together a dream, full of love. But your love is still growing and flowering. Do not ask how. It was a night that knows all the secrets of their love.


 

The Real Beauty of Love Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown