Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

I Love You forever Quote

I'm like a tree, you are the roots that strengthen me.

If one day you destroy me with your love, it will love you to pieces remaining

Just a blank piece of paper that will accompany my new day with you today, I hope that we can write a beautiful story on it together

Quote about Love


Happy is simple. Enough have you stay with me, until we grow old age together.

Love is a breathtaking garden that needs to be cared for, nurtured, and touched with concern ongoing

My love is a river that continues to flow toward the mouth of which is in your heart

Do not hesitate to say miss me, because I, too, feel this way, i miss you so bad

Love is not a stare each other, but looking outward together in the same direction

We were never meant to be together, I was too plain for you and you're too perfect for me

If later, my eyes closed, my heart stopped, my breath stopped blowing, it means that my job has been completed to love you

Love is like the wind, you can not see it but you can feel it

Love was simple, like fresh air that we breathe to breathe normal

You are too beautiful figure, until I could not describe the beauty in a piece of paper           

I Love You forever Quote Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown