Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quote about Willingness a Girl

Quote about Love - I have to give up your departure, although I'm not willing, it's useless, it will not change the situation. You will stay away for good, will not you back my tears, I sobbed will not make you come back again to me.

I can only pray and remember all your kindness, hopefully we will be together again in the most beautiful place. Here is a quote about willingness of a bereaved lover by her boyfriend.

 



In your grave I stand firm
You're going to leave me
Difficult and I feel sick

But,
I held all the flavors hearts
When you start to disappear
Go!
Far!
In the silence of your long sleep


My full love fragility
My love chained

I want to scream,
Do not go, dear .....!!!!

But,
By holding sobbed
I tell you
Goodbye lover


You are the beloved
Has gone from my side
forever
 

Quote about Willingness a Girl Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown