Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

10 Quote about Love to you a Broken Heart

The beauty of falling in love, more beautiful when love is not welcomed and hand clapping. Alas, there are barriers that make someone have a broken heart. 

Take it easy, your heart is hurt and sick, but time will heal. Until that time comes, here's some heartbreak love quotes that can describe what you feel.

Quote about Love


"It is remarkable the fact that someone can destroy your heart, and you still love him to pieces remaining hearts"

"In every woman's life, there is a man who can not be forgotten by her.
In every man's life, there is a woman that can not be obtained by him."

"The most painful breakup is when someone leave you without words and without any explanation."


He probably did not realize when I was jealous,
he probably did not feel that I was hurt,
he probably did not hear that I was crying,
but every time I remember that he was not mine anymore,
all parts of my body felt dead

At the beginning of the relationship, I thought you loved me for what it is ..
But in the end, you're like everyone else who always demands that change as you want.

You always come and go in my life, but you're never prepared to fall in love with me.

You said you loved me. Then why did you leave me?

Having a broken heart is like having broken ribs. From the outside you look fine, but in every breath, you get hurt.

I do not know why it's called a broken heart, because all parts of my body come to feel pain.

Better alone, than with someone who actually makes you always feel alone.     



10 Quote about Love to you a Broken Heart Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown