Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

10 Romantic Quote about love for Long Distance Relationship

Long-distance love is not always painful. Although many people pessimistic about the process of long-distance dating or long distance relationship (LDR), many LDR couples who love to knit a successful marriage.


Quote about Love, romantic Quote about Love, Quotes about Love


If you are currently undergoing LDR, do not be sad. Love quotes for long-distance relationship or LDR this time, we offer to you.

10 Romantic Quote about love for LDR

Do not measure the distance that separates us, just measure the amount of love for you.

I can not wait for the day when I can be in your arms again.

Together forever, will not separate. Maybe the distance separating our bodies, but our hearts will never separate.

I hate waiting. But if I could go back to wait with you, I would wait forever to get back with you.

Although I know you're far away from me, I still can see your sweet smile and feel your arms warm.

Distance is only a minor issue when someone is very important to you.

Take it easy, although I think a lot of things, you will never disappear from my memory.

Beautiful love affair that does not require an appointment, time and place. All it takes is a woman who can be trusted, and loyal man.

Wherever you are, we are still under the same sky.

Sometimes, a person who is very far distance apart from you, is able to make you happier than people who are there at your side.

I will continue to hold you to myself, that I could hold your hand back.          

10 Romantic Quote about love for Long Distance Relationship Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown