Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quote about Husband's Death

Every living thing will die. That is the promise of Allah to man, we will someday be reunited in heaven. This temporary separation would leave a very deep wound. However, we have to believe in the promise of Allah, because He never reneges on his promises. although the liver is injured, even if tears could not be held, although the grief continues to envelop, but all have occurred. He had been picked up by the Almighty. Goodbye my husband, may you be given a place beside his best.




 Here is a Quote about Husband's death, who had passed away, hopefully to entertain sorrow in my heart, and relieve all the perceived burden.


He fell silent ..
He will not talk
my heart is shaken
My tears falling ..

Hear my beloved!
Open your eyes!
I yelled restrained, limp in the arms
... Wake him Lord!


See our baby
Look at He greet
Come on papa, we travel around the world
He innocently asked


All late son ..
Your father can not stay with
He happy with God
I whispered in tears


Bye love
I love you
Although I could not
I will be strong for your son
 

Quote about Husband's Death Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown