Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quotes about Lovers Parting

Quotes about Love - Parting is a solution that was never expected by anyone who love each other. But separation can sometimes be the best solution for them, though painful, because it all has happened and can not be repeated again, there is no word that can be uttered more than a farewell.



The following is a quote from a lover's farewell to the those he loves, and he had lost someone he loves without being able to do anything.

Lonely sea without waves
Flowers wilt without water
The sun did not move without the light
like my heart
Always lonely without your presence


If I could rotate the time
If I can determine my destiny
I do not want to lose you
I always want to be with you


All have occurred
Wherever you go away from my life
Want sense to me to call back
But whatever the power ....


Although love is not united in one heart
It is not me removing you from my life
Now my little heart was saying ...,

 
Bye love
May you always be happy
Here I always miss you ...

Quotes about Lovers Parting Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown