Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quote about Love to Mother

Quote about Love - When split away from the parents, sometimes make our lives seem quiet and empty, after we are away of mom, then we realize how great struggle she had done to care for, maintain, and raise us. Every drop of sweat a silent witness to her struggle.

How great a mother's love for her child, all of that will never be avenged. All they want is our success, which they want is happiness, what they want is the sunny days of our future. All they want is happiness in our lives. Here is the Quote about Love to Mother.



Mother
I miss
I miss your arms
I miss the caress of love
I miss your smile
I miss your laughter and jokes

Mother
Only through sound I devote my desire
Only through writing I shed my desire
I said "I miss mom"

Mother
pray for your son here
I am studying for a bright future
bright as your heart

Mother
I have always wanted to give a smile at the mother's life
I want laughter mother always
I'm not going to let that pain tears flowed from the eyes of the mother node

Mother
I miss you
I love you

"Mother, it is I who have always wanted to smile at the life of the mother" 

Quote about Love to Mother Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown