Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quote about Love from Eeyes

Quote about Love - Love is a feeling, and love is not the word. We could see the love in your eyes, see your love in eyes your beloved ball, you see it is there. Is there any love in his eyes lover?

We do not need to express this love with thousands of words, poems sheets, or other beautiful gift, but enough with the stare.

Here is a quote about love from eyes.




 I do not know ..,
How many times must I assure you
That longing in my blood is flowing miss you

Could it be .., 

Did you hear
Stories unfold through her ​​silent night
The story of love 

About you and me
You know
This full moon is so beautiful 

Though not as beautiful as your smile
The last time
I still remember


Dear ..,
I see your smile
Between the stars and the full moon
I heard your voice
Wind blowing through the leaves and friction
But misses yet also relieved

Dear ..,
If today you save miss
Such missed high in my heart ..?

Oh ..,
Only possible when
I want to see love in your eyes
Once again ..!

Quote about Love from Eeyes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown