Just wanna Share all Quote about Love

Quote about a Lover's Longing

Quotes about a Love - If all people are given the opportunity to speak, surely everyone will reveal the hidden longing in his heart all along. Latent nostalgia sometimes make a chest tightness, therefore, a sense of longing to be expressed. Here is a quote about a lover's longing.
 
 
 
When pale moonlight
Figure missed without wings
Fly into the night sky
Dark eyes
Dark heart
Made her forget where the stopover
Dark night abolish direction and purpose
 
Meanwhile,
Cold silent to witness
Shivering souls 
Plunged into the abyss night niche
 
Deep ...
Deep heart 
Waves on the West Coast hit my soul
But was unable to shake the lonely
Winds bring cold mist greeting
Infiltrate the pores, 
 
Eroded bone .., 
But was unable to tear lonely
Lonely without silence
Hushed in silence 
There I was stranded
 
Alone 
Treading longing
I sing a song misses
Here
Between excitement and star
I chose silence
where have I planted acreage miss you
When night falling
Up stranded in the morning
And for the umpteenth time
I feel you're so far away
Although we are still each shelter
Under the same sky
 
My love ...
If you believe the wind is one 
If you believe the ocean is blue
Will sing the homesick 
By wind, by sea 
Through silent 
And tinkling the night

Quote about a Lover's Longing Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown